Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Home teaching - Napping house

Jun Rong's mummy Crystel from lapbook class shared this website with me http://www.homeschoolshare.com/level_1_lapbooks.php to get information on lapbooking for free.

I did the very first lapbook with Png Png on The Napping House. Most materials extracted from http://www.homeschoolshare.com/napping_house.php
When I first read this book. I felt that it's a silly book with no story line. As I read the book more, I fell in love with it. Png Png likes this book a lot too.



I got Png Png to tell me what are the things found in the house. I gave him magazines and flyers to look for the picture of the things he named. We used this as the cover page


The things found in my house





Sleeping songs




I spy with my little eyes something beginning with .. alphabet of the things (in yellow sticker); I spy with my little eyes things found in the picture (in white sticker)


Synonym of words


Concept of symmetry through coloring rainbow with paint;




coloring rainbow with crayon. This activity is a follow up from what we learned in Shirley's lapbook class


This is another follow up activity from Shirley's lapbook class. Concept of primary and secondary colors through mixing paints


Animal's sleeping habits








Coloring of shapes


Spot the difference
















Arranging from small to big


No comments: