Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mars need mom

It's school holiday. I applied leave to bring Chen Chen to watch Walt Disney animation Mars needs moms at Tampines mall. The show is about how a 9 year old boy Milo went to Mars to save his mom and learned to appreciate her when she was nabbed by Martians who plan to steal her mom-ness for their own young. I bought a packet of pop corn from NTUC supermarket before the show started. I told Chen Chen to put the pop corn in my bag but he refused to. We were stopped by the theater staff at the entrance. I asked if I was expected to throw away my pop corn then the staff let me in. Phew!


After the show I brought Chen Chen to a playgound next to the food court.


We have been to Tampines mall numerous times but didn't know that there is a playgound.

Chen Chen enjoyed playing at the playground.



There were quite many children at the playgound.







There is a TV room next to the playground.

There is a TV in the room showing cartoons. There are also chairs and tables for children.

Chen Chen played hopscotch in the TV room.








Chen Chen sat down and watched his favorite cartoon - whatelse but Tom and Jerry.

No comments: