Friday, March 18, 2011

Gastric flu

Png Png vomitted his dinner on the way home on Friday night in the car. My poor baby was crying badly and wanted to bath. After bathing, he turned in to bed



He woke up on Saturday, looking chirpy and happy. I thought he was fine. He drank half a cup of soy milk which was very unusual. I urged him to finish the whole cup of soy milk and he did. We went to Giant supermarket to buy mango before going for BJG class. Png Png vomitted soy milk when I was choosing mango. He cried. I brought him to the toilet to wash up. I asked him if he want to attend BJG lesson. He wanted to. However, he was lethargic during the lesson.

Png Png had no appetite to take his lunch. All he wanted was to sleep. So, he napped with empty stomach. He looked fine after he woke up

We went to temple in the evening. Png Png was fine till dinner time. He couldn't take his dinner and wanted to go home.

On Sunday, Png Png still couldn't eat. He didn't want to attend hubby's family gathering. He wanted to stay home and sleep. However, he wanted to attend lapbook class. Hmmm.... he is very enthusiastic in learning. He was lethargic in the class though.

He ate a few spoonful of oats and vomitted at dinner time. He didn't want to eat after vomitting. My poor baby

On Monday, I received sms from Annie, director of childcare that few children from the childcare center vomitted during the weekend. I called Annie and told her that Png Png also vomitted during weekend. Annie told me that it started off with a girl vomitted in the childcare center on Friday morning. Gosh, the virus spreaded so fast. So, Png Png caught gastric flu in childcare center.

I also caught gastric flu on Monday. I must have got it from Png Png.

After I recovered, my mom got it. Luckily she was the one who recovered the fastest. Guess the virus got thinner as it passed on from Png Png to me to my mom.

No comments: