Saturday, June 12, 2010

Feed fish in Botanic Garden

Bought my mum to Gleneagles hospital for follow up. After her review, she suggested bringing my boys to Botanic Garden which is next to Gleneagles hospital.
As usual, my boys are interested in feeding fishes only, especially Chen Chen



My boys had a great time feeding fishes


I got mosquito bite. I checked my boys. Good thing they didn't have any.
We went to Botanic Garden on Saturday. Monday, I had very high fever. I felt my body ache as if my bones gonna cracked. I still went to work as I need to back up my colleague who had gone to US for holiday. There was no proper handover yet I need to do a task for her which has tight deadline. Lucky her, unlucky me. I endured till Wednesday then I consulted GP. A week later then I did blood test and was dignosed that I contacted dangue fever. It was hell as I still work on and off in the office or work at home

No comments: