Saturday, June 26, 2010

Carpe Diem Hilltop open house

It was open house at Carpe Diem Hill Top. We arrived fairly late as Chen Chen had I Creative Learner class in the morning. There were many games but my boys only played a few games.
Fishing game Chen Chen : How does it work? Fish balls with netChen Chen : I fished it! Yeah! Png Png enjoyed playing with the water in the float Png Png : What causes the ripple in the water? Png Png : Any fish in the float? Png Png : Kor kor, what are you doing? Chen Chen : Fish the balls in the float with net Chen Chen : See, I got a ball in my net Png Png : I fish the ball with my hand Chen Chen : Ya, easier to fish the balls with hands Make heart shape dough. First flaten the doughCut the dough with a heart shape mouldDecorate the doughBouncing castleClimb to the topTop of the worldReady, get set, go!Wee woo.......Riding on a tricycle



Riding on a horse

No comments: