Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Birthday

Today is Png Png's birthday.   I baked cranberry cupcakes for celebration of his birthday at Carpe Diem.   
 
 I completed baking and decorating the cupcakes just in time.  Rushed to Carpe Diem and didn't manage to snap a picture of the cupcake complete with the decoration.   I decorated the cupcake with 2 heart shape bread - 1 plain bread and another whole meal bread sandwiched with jam.   Png Png wanted heart shape decoration, and he is allergic to dairy.   So, I came out with this decoration which doesn't need icing.

My shy baby hid behind me and stood stoned when his peers sang birthday songs (English, Chinese, Malay version of Happy Birthday song) to him.   He was too shy to blow out the candle.

 He was still in daze when I distributed the cupcake and chocolate biscuits
 Finally, he woke up to served his teachers and peers his birthday treat.
Chomp chomp chomp....   So sad to see that not every child appreciates the cupcake I baked.   Everyone love the chocolate biscuit though except Png Png who can't eat the chocolate biscuit.   








Png Png was very earger to give out the birthday goodie to his peers.
At night, Png Png opened his birthday presents.

This is his favourite
Guess what is it? 
It's a train set    Choo choo.....

No comments: