Monday, October 10, 2011

Toilet training journey

Regarless on how much effort I put in toilet training Png Png, it's to no avail. His childcare teachers started to train him again. They said he cannot be on diaper when he promotes to N2.

Today, Png Png came home from childcare center told me happily that he was not on diaper. Shortly, he asked my sister in law for diaper and his diaper was very heavy with urine after wearing for a minute. He must have hold on to his urine the whole day in childcare center.

Night time, he asked me to put on diaper for him. I asked him if he wanted to pass urine. He nodded his head. I held a potty in front of him instead. Bingo! He passed urine into the potty. He passed urine into the potty the next day. I hope potty training him is successful this time round.

No comments: