Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day of tri celebration

Today is a day to celebrate in my family - my mom's lunar birthday, my hubby's birthday and my ROM anniversary. We went to Pariss Buffet and Banquet Restaurant at Marina Square for high tea.
Png Png cat walked at the car park with his magnetic bookmark "hair clip".I baked cup cakes and covered them with my heart (heart shaped plum).
The birthday stars - mom and hubbyLight up the candles
They took turn to blow out the candles
We went to Night Safari at night. Hubby got a birthday badge and a cone of ice cream on the house from Ulu Ulu restaurant. Needless to say, the ice cream went to Chen Chen's tummy.
Watch animal show
.
Png Png was sleeping when we were at Pariss Buffet and Banquet Restaurant. He felt hungry and wanted to chomp down the cup cake I brought along.
Tired of walking and wanted to take a rest
We stopped by this zebra theme restaurant and took a rest.
Posed with zebra
The last tram ride of the day, and last tram ride for us. Too tired to open our eyes. All knocked off in the car after this except hubby.

No comments: