Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cute conversation with Png Png

I brought Png Png to NTUC supermarket. I handed a packet of corn on the cob I had chosen to Png Png. There was water dripping from the plastic bag. I pretended and asked Png Png.

Me : Who passed urine on the floor. Was that you?


Png Png : No. It's the corn on the cob. It passes urine on the floor because it didn't wear diaper.

oh man. He and his diaper theory






I was doing category of musical insturments with Png Png for a lapbook. When we sent Chen Chen to keyboard lesson, I took the opportunity to introduce wind instrument to Png Png when I saw a few guitars hang on the shelf for sale. I demonstrated to Png Png how to play guitar by plucking or strumming. Later in the afternoon, Png Png told me something very interesting in the kitchen.

Png Png : Mummy, see I play string instrument.


Me : Where is the string instrument?


Png Png pointed to his underwear


Png Png : When I pull my underwear and let go, I am playing string instrument by plucking.



Yahoo!!! I am very happy that he understands the concept of plucking and string instrument.

No comments: