Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lunar New Year day 7

Today is the 7th day of Lunar New Year. It is ren ri ie birthday of all human beings.







There was lion dance performance at our place. Hubby brought the boys downstairs to watch lion dance performance while I wrapped birthday present for Reena - my ex-neighbour's daughter. I quickly wrapped the present hoping to go down to take picture of the lion dance before the performance was over. Who knows a service technician from Starhub came knocking on my door. I told him the person he looked for is not from this household but he kept referring to my unit no which was stated in the work order form. I kept telling him no such person and advised him to call his office. By the time I finished wrapping the present, the "music" of lion dance performance stopped. I quickly dashed down hoping to take picture of the lion dance with my boys like what I did in the previous years. But, the lion dance performers were gone. I only managed to take a picture of the lucky no left behind by the lion dance performer.
Arrg... if not for the service technician from Starhub, I would have make it for the lion dance performance


We attended Reena's birthday party after that. Unfortunately the birthday girl was sick. She had fever since morning. My ex-neighbour's house was full of guests when we arrived. Both husband and wife of the household are teachers. They invited about 60 pupils to the party. Reena's brother Ragent and his friends were playing very roughly with his parents' pupils. The pre-school boys kicked and threw things at the secondary school boys. The secondary school boys held the little boys tight to prevent themselves from being hit by the little boys. Chen Chen told me to call the police. He said the boys were violent. I asked him if he took any picture to prove to the police of the violent acts. He said no and immediately asked me to pass him my cell phone to take picture. Hahaha.... he is so cute!!


After we left my ex-neighbour's place, we proceeded to hubby's brother's place. I was extremely bored there. I looked after both boys. Hubby played majong the minute he stepped into his brother's house till we bid good-bye. Hubby really had a fun and enjoyable time though he loose $16 from the game. Chen Chen too enjoyed seeing his cousin and aunt (hubby's sister) played computer games. He sat there with them in front of the computer eating grapes I bought for hours, about 90% of the time we were there. Png Png looked bored like me.


Png Png played with his nephew's toys. Hubby's newphew has a son a month younger than Png Png. So Png Png became an uncle when he was still in my tummy. No wonder he wanna come out a month ealier
Among the toys Png Png played, he likes this the most . He sat there to take his meal as there was no high chair in the house. And no baby changing station too. I had to change diaper for Png Png on the floor!!!


We ended the day by lao yu sheng at my parents' place. Chen Chen ate some ginger when we had yu sheng on Lunar New Year eve. He was paranoid and didn't want to lao yu sheng with us. Png Png on the other hand joined us and asked for the container I used to put yu sheng. He dipped his chopstick into the container then put the chopstick into his mouth. Hmm.... so he tasted yu sheng. His guesture showed that he likes yu sheng.

No comments: