Friday, January 1, 2010

Lost again

Chen Chen always follow me home while hubby pays for grocery we bought at NTUC supermarket. The mall is just stone throw away from my home. Today Chen Chen wanted to follow hubby today. I went home with Png Png. Hubby came home alone. He thought Chen Chen followed me home albeit Chen Chen said he wanna follow hubby when hubby queued to pay. Hubby thought Chen Chen changed his mind and ran after me. My heart sank. Hubby ran back to the mall instantly. Luckily he came back with Chen Chen few minutes later.

Chen Chen ran away from hubby and waited for hubby at McDonalds which is round the corner of the exit. Goodness knows why the daddy and son didn't see each other. Chen Chen walked up and down the escalator shouting for daddy when he felt that something was wrong. A kind lady accompanied him and talked to him till hubby turned up to fetch him.

Gosh! What a start on 1st Jan 2010

No comments: