Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lesson on letter A

Today we stayed at home since Png Png contacted hand foot mouth disease. Luckily his enrichment class was postponed and the workshop I signed up for him was cancelled. Since Chen Chen was confined at my parents' place, I took this opportunity to kick start teaching Png Png letter A which I long planned but have not started yet

Png Png is very affectionate nowadays. He hugs and kisses me everyday. He does that to me only. This made many green eyes monster (jealousy). Well, this puts me on cloud 9. Hahaha...

I made paint myself to let Png Png do painting (vinegar. baking powder, honey 1 spoon each and 2 spoons of corn flour and drops of coloring). I guided Png Png to color Apple
Png Png painted happily with a brush

He started using his finger

Back to using paint brush

Wanted to teach him red paint mix with blue paint gives purple paint but the color of the blue paint was too dark so couldn't get the purple effect
Showed off to daddy


Back to finger painting
Started to get messy


What happened when mummy was away
Only daddy let this kinda mess happened Tsk tsk tsk

No comments: