Friday, November 13, 2009

Hand Foot Mouth disease on Png Png

I felt Png Png warm while nursing him. I took his temperature. It was 38.8 degree. Gosh! I tried not to give him medication and sponged him till closed to 4 am when hubby woked up. He said no point sponging Png Png since his fever went yo yo. We fed him brufen. Png Png's fever went down. I also had fever without knowing it myself

I went back to my own place with Png Png daily since Tuesday to isolate Chen Chen and Png Png. Good thing today hubby was on half day leave. I felt goggy and chill the whole day. In the evening, I consulted doctor and was diagnosed to have tonsilitis. My temperature was 39.2 degree. I told doctor my son had hand foot mouth disease. Could I have contacted hand foot mouth disease. Doctor checked my throat again and confirmed it was tonsilitis. I told her Png Png had fever and a blister on his hand. She said very likely to be hand foot mouth disease. I called hubby to bring Png Png to the clinic to consult doctor while I went home to rest.

Hubby came back with bad news. Png Png contacted hand foot mouth disease too. It was Friday the 13th. No wonder so unlucky.
2nd day
3rd day

No comments: