Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bright Tots Campus term 2 lesson 3

Hubby was in China for work for a week. Luckily, Mrs Ho brought forward school holiday break from next week to this week. Otherwise I have to trouble my dad to send and fetch Chen Chen to his enrichment class

Today I was a bit late for the lesson because of Chen Chen. When I reached Shirley's place, I rushed and tripped. I landed on my knee I was holding Png Png in my arms. Luckily, I had him tight in my arms. Think he got a little shock and "cried" a bit. Mummy here was unable to get up and had to be on the floor for a while before I could stand up

When I reached the class, Teacher was singing the good morning song to the last tod who just arrived - Png Png. Phew

This lesson we did
1. sing good morning and I am special song

2. musical instruments - maraca, tambourine, egg shaker and castanets were given out to the tots to play with when singing Hey diddle diddle

3. star shape frame of different sizes were given to the tot to "house in" onto each other

4. 1 yellow ripe star fruit and 1 green unripe star fruit were given to the tot to touch and smell

5. use cut star fruit to do star fruit print on paper
6. Teacher Shirley read a book "good night moon"

7. Green and blue color play dough was given to the tots to play with and cut with the star shape frame

8. Teacher Shirley gave out different toy veg - brocoli, cauliflower, potato, tomato, cucumber to the tots to match the toy against card of the veg pictures pasted on the wall This trains classification skill and matching skill


9. sing good bye song

No comments: