Thursday, March 6, 2008

Prelude - from Chen Chen

I had been cranky, throwing tantrum and cried easily since mummy was pregnant. This made everyone especially mummy very irritated and screaming at me. Mummy, I want so much of your attention but I don't mean to make you angry. Chinese (we are Chinese) believe that before the arrival of the baby, the immediate elder one will be very cranky and attention seeking. I was just following the norm. Please don't be angry with me. I love you and don't wish to make you angry

5th Mar (Wednesday) mummy was angry and steaming when doing hand writing with me. Her tummy harden like there were rocks again

6th Mar (Thursday) mummy's tummy harden for the entire day and night since last night. Daddy asked mummy to call her gynae Dr Sim but don't know what no to call. Dr Sim told mummy before if she felt her tummy hard like rock for many episodes, call her. It might be contraction. Mummy said will call Dr Sim tomorrow morning


No comments: