Monday, April 16, 2012

Fun ride

Chen Chen did not ride on the bicycle that my sister in law bought for him for a long time. The tyre of the bicycle were flatten. My dad brought the bicycle to petrol kiosk to pump air to the tyre as Png Png wanted to ride on the bicycle but it could not move with flatten tyre. Png Png was very happy riding the bicycle after the tyre were pumped up with air.

Tonight, the 2 boys were riding on the bicycle, Png Png in the front seat, while Chen Chen in the back seat.

They made up name of places in the house :
My parents' room is Png Png's house;
My room is Changi Airport;
My brother's room is MRT station;
Study room is cinema as there is a television in there and they even made up story to watch TV programme saying that Png Png bought cinema ticket;
Half of the living room is Bird Park, the other half is zoo;
Balcony is NTUC supermarket;
Dinning hall is food court;
Kitchen is bakery

I love them playing imaginary game like this instead of hooking on the TV or play with electronic gadgets







No comments: