Friday, November 4, 2011

Extraction of Chen Chen's first milk teeth

Most children around the age of 7 would have changed at least a milk teeth. Chen Chen does not have tooth decay, neither does he have shaky milk teeth. But his permanent teeth started to sprout behind his milk teeth. I was very worried. I called his school dentist and brought him to dentist to extract his milk teeth so that his permanent teeth will not be misaligned. However, the private dentist and his school dentist refused to extract his milk teeth for him. They said let the milk teeth shakes, otherwise it will be painful to extract it. I got more worried as the days passed by and his permanent teeth grew longer. Good thing, his school dentist did not close his case and followed up with his permanent teeth development. Today, he came home telling me his school dentist extracted his milk teeth. I asked him if it was painful. He said just a little. My brave boy

No comments: