Sunday, February 20, 2011

Simei playground

My mom was admitted to Changi Hospital for kidney stone since 8th February 2011. Initially I visited her everyday after work. I brought Png Png along. The nurse in the ward advised me not to bring Png Png to hospital as there are many viruses around. So, I applied half day leave and visited my mom after half day work daily. During weekend, my boys came along not to the hospital but to the playground in the housing estate near the hospital. Hubby parked his car at the HDB carpark opposite Simei Easpoint mall. He brought my boys to the playground near the carpark while I walked to Changi Hospital to visit my mom



Chen Chen likes this moutain climber.

Png Png tried to follow Chen Chen to climb up the moutain climber.
Png Png likes crawling in the tunnel and slide down the slide.



There is a tunnel slide that has both features. Initially Png Png dare not slide down the tunnel slide since he can't see what's happening outside. After hubby slided with Png Png few times, Png Png slided down on his own. He asked me to look at him sliding down the tunnel slide when I went back to them.



No comments: