Sunday, March 7, 2010

Png Png is two

Png Png's 2nd birthday falls on Sunday. We celebrated his birthday with my family members

Before we left for tea, the boys were playing with toy cars and multi-storey car park toy. Png Png observed Chen Chen turned the nob to elevate the toy cars.
Png Png emulate what Chen Chen did

I let Png Png wear my favorite romper with the embroidery of I Love Mummy wordings but the romper is too big for him. The size of the romper is for 12-18months. Gosh! How small is my boy


Change Png Png into his favorite romper. He calls it dog's butt romper. Whenever I let him choose an attire from his closet, he chooses this romper

Chen Chen was changed too


Played with toy microphone

Chen Chen blocked hubby from taking picture of him

Getting ready to go

Chen Chen helped Png Png to put on sandals

Ah.... A heart warming shot

We had tea buffet at Pariss

It's actually the adults and Chen Chen who enjoyed the meal. The birthday boy doesn't like the sushi that I offered him. Good thing I brought home cooked food for him

Png Png was playing on the high chair

Png Png Started to feel bored

I baked cup cakes for Png Png. Wanted to order durian cake for him since he love to eat durian but the cake comes with fresh cream. Png Png is allergic to dairy product. So, decided to bake cup cake without butter and milk for him

Guess who decorated these cup cakes? Chen Chen!!


Family picture at home

Chen Chen and his naughty actions







High 5 !
Brought cup cakes to my parents' place to let Png Png blow candles




Cup cakes without butter cream were decorated by me. They were for Png Png's consumption

My boys can't wait to eat the cup cake


Yummy!!!!

My effort are worth it from the way my boys ate the cake. Everybody love the cake too

No comments: