Sunday, December 6, 2009

Challenge at wedding banquet and Expo

Today we brought the 2 boys to attend my cousin's wedding lunch banquet. It was a tough challenge. Luckily my sister in law was around to help out guarding my boys towards the end of the banquet. My hubby and I took turn to eat after the 3rd dish was served.


Png Png and IMy boys played with a baby girl

1st time Png Png learned to self feed with spoon





Chen Chen couldn't sit still. He ran in and out of the ballroom after the 3rd dish was served. My mum tried to talk him to sit down but to no avail. Png Png followed Chen Chen walked in and out of the ballroom. He even walked away from us on one occassion when hubby turned his back around for a minute After the wedding banquet (it's in the afternoon), we went to Penguine book sale at Expo. Png Png was sleeping in the car. Hubby was very tired. So both of them napped in the car while I brought Chen Chen to the book sale.

In the hall, Chen Chen refused to follow me. He wanted to stay at a booth promoting educational CD. I told Chen Chen to stay at the booth. I would go back to fetch him after I was done. After I chose the books I wanted, I went back to the booth. My heart missed a beat when Chen Chen was not at the booth. I looked for him at the other side of the booth, still no sight of him. Then there was a public announcement asking for Yan Chen's mummy to the cashier. I flew to the cashier. There I saw my boy. The man at the cashier counter told me Chen Chen was very cool. He didn't cry at all. Not even when he saw me.

Chen Chen told me he approached an old man (Chen Chen felt that old man is more reliable) to bring him to the counter to make a public announcement to look for his mummy. I never expect him to do that. Though I was glad that he was cool and knew what to do, I still paint the what if a bad man....scenario to him to warn him not to stray away from me

No comments: