Saturday, October 31, 2009

Graduation concert 2009 at Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts (NAFA)

The graduation concert this year is "My dream around the world". The story is about a K2 Carpe Diem student Xiao Ming who wishes to travel around the world before he goes to P1. On his birthday, he received many presents from his friend. Among the presents is a magic flower. The magic flower brings Xiao Ming to many countries. The kids performed cultural dances of the different countries Xiao Ming visited. I like this story and the performance very much.

Chen Chen performed in Africian tribe dance, Egyptian dance, Russian ballet, acted as Xiao Ming in Spain and Finale "I have a dream" and "Amigos Para Siempre"

Africian Tribe dance Egyptian dance



Russian ballet





Chen Chen acting as Xiao Ming (the one in yellow T and blue shorts) in Spain


Finally, my little baby dozed off and I could enjoy the concert. I walked up and down the stairs with him almost through the entire performance

After the concert at Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA) concert hall


Outside Burlington square




Back at home

No comments: