Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bright Tots Campus term 1 lesson 4

Today, I brought Png Png to lesson by MRT Due to delay in the morning, I had to rush. I tripped and almost fell when I took the escalator up at Bishan interchange station. Cold sweat. I am fine if I fell but not when I am with Png Png in the carrier. Phew!!


Blessing in disguise that I had to take a cab the previous lesson due to rain, I know the way to the condo. So, can walk there Save money


In this lesson we did


1 Sing songs - good morning song, I am special , ba ba black sheep


2 Shirley showed a picture consist of lamb, sheep with black face and a black sheep then asked the tots to point which one is the black sheep, where is the leg, eyes and tail and compared that against human's leg, eyes and tail


3 Haunt for things in black color and white color in Shirley's house (today's lesson was conducted in her house)


4 Match cut out of silhouette of rabbit against a sheet of paper with all the pictures of silhouette of rabbit. Parents have to describe the pictures to help the tots match the pictures


5 Build 2 towers using lego blocks. Parents are to describe to the tots the different sizes, shape, colors, length, width of the blocks


6 Read a Chinese story book on sheep


7 Shirley demonstrated mixing black and white water color to get grey Each tot is given a piece of newspaper to crush and dap on the grey color to print on a piece of pink paper
8 Shirley showed tots craft work of elephant done by her sons and teach tots the color grey and the special features of elephant


9 Sing goodbye song

No comments: