Sunday, April 19, 2009

Perth trip day 2

We arrived at 11+pm last night. We turned in around 3+am. The 3 boys (including hubby) slept till 11+am











By the time we had breakfast and ready to go, it was 1+pm The train and station was packed. Probably it was the peak hour.


Look at Chen Chen He looked very cool in the cap and sun shade He attracted many on-lookers. It was the first time he stole lime light from Png Png Needless to say, he was very proud of it.


Of course, I was offered a seat since I have an infant and a young kid with me



I like this poster. It says "Stop, priority seat for mum and me" Actually I was offered another seat, when I pointed at the poster,the person who occupied the priority seat quicky shifted to another seat Hahahaha..............
Our first destination was Fremantle market We had crepe at Michele's crepe suzette. It's yummy!!
By the time we walked around the market, it was 4+pm That was closed to closing time. The market closed at 5pm The fruits and vegetable were very cheap and big in size. I bought many vegetables and fruits for following days' consumption


I had fruity fanatic (blend frozen fruits of my choice) It tasted like ice-cream but very smooth in texture. It cost A$5 for a small disposable coffee cup Png Png kept asking for it So I shared a bit with him Too bad, Chen Chen was sleeping So he didn't get to taste it

Next we went to E-shed market There is a big kangeroo at the entrance of E-shed market
98% of the shops were closed. We only bought Macadamia nuts from this store. Chen Chen had ice-cream to make up for the fruity fanatic that he missed
We had fish and chips for dinner at Cicerello

There was an aquarium in Cicerello that is more than 22 metres long, containing over 20, 000 litres of water. They have created a “Noah’s Ark” with over 50 species of marine life, all caught in Fremantle waters. There were giant cuttlefish, octopus, moray eel and lots of crayfish, crabs and numerous species of fish The aquarium even cover all the way to the walk way to the toilet. Too bad Png Png was sleeping and didn't get to see the aquarium. Chen Chen was fasinated by the aquarium

No comments: