Friday, May 29, 2009

Chen Chen's 5th birthday in childcare center

Chen Chen is 5 today. Hubby and I applied leave to celebrate Chen Chen's birthday in childcare center






This year we went in early while the kids were still napping. We set up the cake and desert in the classroom. I baked cup cakes for Chen Chen and my sister in law made glutinous rice dessert I guess the kids expected us to come. Probably the teacher informed the kids that Chen Chen will be celebrating his birthday today. When their nap time was over, they called Chen Chen "your mummy is here" My little boy just woke up and still look blur. I got him changed into home clothes then start his birthday celebration












The kids were admiring the cakes while awaiting the enterage of the birthday boy
Here comes the birthday boy

Listening to the kids sang birthday song for him
Candles blown
Distribute cakes and dessert to friends




Chen Chen's habit - take out the sweets and eat it last
Make funny face?
Enjoy eating
Happy little baby. He knew it was a birthday celebration. He was excited and happy when the kids sang birthday songDistribute presents to friends

No comments: