Thursday, May 29, 2008

My bao bei is 4!

Time flies. My bao bei Chen Chen is 4 today. As Png Png is still a little infant, we can't celebrate Chen Chen's birthday by bringing him for holiday like the past 3 years. We celebrated his birthday in his childcare centre and Swensen at Changi airport














Cup cakes baked by me for Chen Chen's birthday celebration in childcare centre
Birthday agar agar that sister-in-law made






Egg agar agar that sister-in-law made as 1 of the items in the goodie bag

When I brought the cupcakes to Chen Chen's childcare centre His teachers and friends gave a big WOW when they saw the cup cakes. This brought me to cloud 9 YAHOO!!



Counting the no of birthday candles on my birthday agar agar

Cut birthday agar agar


Song Lao Shi helped to cut the agar agar for distribution to the kids
Distribute agar agar and cup cake to the kidsYummy wanna try?

Distribute goodie bag and egg to the kids
Back at home, my brother bought a chocolate mousse fruit cake for Chen Chen. Chen Chen love to eat the macaron
Cut cake at Puo Puo's house



We brought Chen Chen to Swensen at Changi Airport at night to have another round of celebration


Chen Chen had Happy Birthday Firehouse ice-cream. However, it melted a bit as he waited for me. I was nursing Png Png in nursing room upstairs
Happy and contented
Chen Chen was very happy that he kissed Png Png


Playing outside Swensen after dining

No comments: